Tuesday, March 19, 2019

TESTIMONIALS


MARCH 2019

“When you make an appointment with Jamie, you are in for a real treat! Not only do you get fab hair, you also get a sweet smile with an encouraging word served up with a hot cup of tea or coffee and an essential oils lesson that flows as naturally as Jamie’s warm and welcoming hospitality. You will certainly leave a different person—gorgeous, loved, and encouraged to lead a healthier life" (Tammy Dwyer, Mobile, AL).


Jamie introduced me to Young Living essential oils two years ago and I made a friend for life. These oils are full of knowledge and she is such a patient guide. The YL blended oils have really enhanced my prayer life and. The oils, overall reminded me to get back in the drivers seat of my own we’ll being.-- Holly Bishop Moran, Pass Christian, MS

Jamie is always so helpful when I need to know how to use different oils. Her combination of peppermint and PanAway gets rid of my shoulder pain so I can sleep at night. - Carole Sullivan, Bay St. Louis, MS


"Jamie initiated an essential oils class in May of 2014.  At the time I had been diagnosed with early-moderate Alzheimer's.  I was on medications and the disease was progressing.  With the support of Jamie and Megan Trombly I began a protocol using essential oils to fight this dreadful disease.   Twenty one months later I was healed, had recovered my cognitive function and resumed a healthy life!  Jamie is an inspiration and possess a wealth of experience and wisdom" - Di Filhart 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the Mane Salon in the heart of Old Town, Bay St. Louis, on the Mississippi Gulf Coast--just blocks from the beach. Stop in today...